Friendship Isn't Real Friendship Isn't Real

I'm not giving this a bad review because I like MLP. I can be open, and I can take jokes aimed at me or something I like, but I have to say; this is absolutely terrible. The animation (even if done badly on purpose) is annoying and childish. I found almost no humor in this at all. It was nothing but ignorant sight gags and unexpected violence. Sorry man, try harder next time. Parodies are supposed to be funny, and this was just awkward and disturbing. Maybe some people find that funny, but I personally don't.

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

Wow... The animation and voices (Especially Pinkie Pie's) are spot on. I aboslutely love this. Keep it up

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

The "GODLIKE!" ending... Was that an Ultimate Showdown reference? Clever...

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

A very fun game. My only issue with it is the inconstancy in the framerate. Even while idle, the framerate is always climbing and falling. All in all, it's a great game with a few minor flaws

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

This is a pretty fun game, despite its slow beginning. It's pretty addicting and rather simple. I like the Ninja Gaiden reference in the title screen. Clever.

satan is a friend of mine satan is a friend of mine

Pretty awesome. I was wondering though, if the random distortion spike is a form of censorship, or something else. Maybe it's a player issue, but I get it every time I load the file.